Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

D-I-V-O-R-C-E-

D-I-V-O-R-C-E
That's right, today was the day I was in court and it is final. Judge Maurer was kind enough to sign the papers! Can you believe it has been:

2 years 5 mos since I moved from the house!
Way too much time trying to work things out!
1 year, 1 month, 2 days since I filed the papers!
7 hours into being a free woman!

What a long time! Who ever said time flies has more than likely never been through a divorce! Woo--Hoo--it is finally over!

Carla

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Isela said…

    A new door opens :), congratulations.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    Although a lot of my friends don't read the blog,(they don't knit), they did email me regarding the divorce. I thought I would post their comments here as a reminder to me of all those peple around me...Don't worry guys, i didn't post our names :)

    CONGRATULATION,
    I remember the feeling, even tho when mine was final I still had the fear of him getting me along until his death.

    Now move forward and enjoy your children and your life. God loves you and so do I.

    Congradulations!!!
    How does it feel to be a free woman, out of imprisonment, and into the light? Lol.

    Carla, Congratulations to you. I am very happy for you

    BLESS YOU CARLA!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

    Carla,
    Sorry it couldn't all work out, but congratulations that it is over!


    Hey -- congrats my friend!!! No go find a boy toy!!!!

    P.S. I want all the details when you do


    yeah!!! Congratulations we will have to get together to celebrate soon! Any new news in your love life? talk to you soon!!


    concrats carla on your freedom.hope all goes well with
    you and yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home