Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Holy Cow~BATMAN~~~




Okay, so I had to scan in a drawing that Kel did today at Cindy's house. I was off work today and I took the boys into town with me because Connor and I had dental cleanings. Cindy watched Kel and Quinn and this is what Kel did. He was looking at a video case of Batman and Robin and drawing his own version of Batman. Mind you he is 5 years old....he was then trying to figure out how he was going to draw the cape and then guess what, he turned the paper over and drew it on the back. Now,I say to you, isn't that the cutest thing ever??????????I cracked up when I saw it, that was almost as good as when he came back from a walk with them and he shouted "Quiet everybody, my feet are going to sleep!" We always have a great time there. I am soooo glad my divorce is not interfering with my relationship with my sister in law. She is great and I love her family so much. Oh, guess what else, she taught me how to knit! After sitting up in bed last night till 12;30 trying to figure out how to cast on, she taught me how her Grandma Lawler taught her and it was super easy. I think I have it now, once again, that is me always doing things the hard way! Now I can knit with sticks!!!!!!YAYAYYA, I am so excited!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said…

    Your Missouri cookies sound like what we call Haystacks or Oat Delights. Oatmeal, coconut, cocoa , sugar and butter or margarine. Yumm!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home