Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's been a while....time flies...




It has been a while since I posted. I didn't realize that ten days had gone by......whew...time flies when your stressed out working, running errands,taking care of the kids, the house,the pets and everything else! I had work, basketball games, practice and dental appts., not to mention preschool meetings this week!UGHHHHH.....Anyways, I did somehow manage to do some knifty knitting in the evenings :) I did a "scarflet" like I saw on Sara's site. I wore it to Connor's basketball game, I thought it turned out super cute. I didn't have any brooches, but I did have some fancy hair pins and I used that with it! I have also been working on the second panel of my poncho. I can't wait to finish it, I think I may be able to get it done tonight or tomorrow. It is suppose to look something like this, so lets keep our fingers crossed! I am using the mock crochet stitch but will have to add some crochet trim to the edges. I am hoping it comes out nice enough to wear to work. Also have been working on my knitting with needles. I somehow managed to start out with 30 stitches and ended up with three times that. How, I don't' know, except I think that with using the homespun yarn I kept splitting the yarn. I sat watching the Super Bowl and did this. I guess I was paying too much attention on the game and not my stitches......heheh...So, now I am going to take it out an try again. I love the red color of the yarn, funny because I am not usually into red. Well, that is my report for the knittings in my life. It has been a very long day as I worked in town today too to get some extra hours. I will post again soon......TTFN
Carla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home