Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Poncho is finished!



I was up until midnight stitching it together, and I am so glad to see it done! I used the yellow loom and did two flat panels. I did 19 rows in the homespun and symphony yarn. Next time around I will use only the homespun or a light weight yarn. This one will be nice to wear around the house. I think I will make one for my little neice Taylor who is three for her birthday or save it for Christmas. She loves pink so I will be on the lookout for some nice yarn. Well, can you believe it I woke up to another day without rain here in Oregon! We have had a dry spell.....I don't know how I feel about it because I really do like the dreary overcast days and I am not ready for spring yet! I know I will get a lot of boos and hisses for that, but what can I say, I have had enough California sun in my time! Gotta go for now...Carla

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Isela said…

    That looks beautiful!!
    http://isela.typepad.com

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger american girl in italy said…

    Love the poncho, and the new site!! Play around with your template... you must have an extra space or something in there, that is causing all of your right hand column to drop... :OS love the new look though!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger american girl in italy said…

    hey! you fixed your right column! brava!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Debi said…

    I like how your poncho turned out! I really need to try one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home