Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New project pictures as promised

New Projects Posted







I am having issues uploading my photos through blogger this a.m., will try again later. Okay, I got it to work but had to load them one at a time. Ignore the white legs! My purple socks, finally I have two :) I did them using one stran redheart and one strand homespun. Used the blue loom and basically made a very long hat except they are for my feet! 2nd, the blue dishcloth using the blue loom again and e-wrapping, the pattern is from the second knifty knitter booklet. Love the Sugar and Cream cotton yarn, only used one strand. The green cloth I did in crochet. Finally, the snowboarder hat.... I mastered the purl stitch and enjoyed doing it. I did that for the brim and then switched to the e-wrap. I added a pink pom too! I saw somethig similar in a snowboarder mag, it is warn and fits snug below your ear. I may have to keep this one. Otherwise I had a box going that will hold all my projects and save them for gifts!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home