Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Felting, Bears and H20 Bottles!






My bag has dried and I absolutley love it! I have to figure out a way for a closure but I do have something up my sleeve. I made two other H20 holders one to match the bag and one in black to felt also. Hopefully I can get to that today. I have been knitting like crazy and finally tried one of the fingerless gloves, at first it was suppose to be the body for my teddy bear but I decided it was too small. I also knitted a teddy bear, she is great. I was thinking about my mom while I made it so this I will gift to her. I made the bear two set of hats and scarfs, a green one and a fancier dark red, she can chage them depending on her mood:) My son thinks I am nuts, I know I have an addiction! This bear has got me thinking about other stuffed animals you could make so don't be suprised if I come up with some other animals in the future! Oh, I also made the dolly from Bev's page. I will post links to the blog as soon as I can but I have to run now for a photo appointment. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Okay, I have the photos up...enjoy...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home