Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I am an Iris!

Who knew, I thought I would have been a rose,that is my middle name after all! I came across this on another blog and had to do it, I love these quizes, take it also and have fun...Carla

HASH(0x859d664)
You are an Iris:

You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise.

You are studious by nature and may prefer

books to people. You tend to be a serious

person but are capable of making others laugh

with your dry sense of humor. Friends always

benefit from your advice.

Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to

symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in

love.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home