Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Monday, March 20, 2006

My First Felting Project

I started my first felting project yesterday and I am already halfway through the knitting:) I had been waiting for my baguette pattern to arrive from DA and little did I know it was already sent to me and I must have deleted it! Luckily for me Isela saw my post and resent it to me! I am charging my batteries for my digi camera now so as soon as I get a charge I will post some photos of the bag as it progresses. I am using Panda Woolbale yarn in cocoa and rose that I purchased from Smileys online. I am so excited I can't wait to see the finished project. I am home from work today I seemed to have caught a headcold! What a bummer, but anyways, I guess it is due, I haven't been sick in a long time and it gives me an excuse to sit home knit and watch the movies I rented on Friday, Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire, Flightplan and Pride and Prejudice. We'll see how much I get through. Well, off I go I have to get the kids ready for school and a new battery for my car. So much for a sick day at home!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger american girl in italy said…

    I want to felt, but I can't - front loading washing machine. grrrr heheh Good luck with it!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Carla said…

    Hmm, i wonder if you can felt without a washer? I will have to google that:) I am afraid I am going to ruin it,so I may just stitch up a small sunglass case or something to practice on. The bag is coming out beautifully though, i have to say so myself, I will have photos up today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home