Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back from Vacation





I am back from vacation! Disneyland and California's Adventures was a blast. I think I may have had more fun than the kids! It was a lot of driving, and compromising among all of us but we made it and have some wonderful memories. I was able to visit with my mom, brother and neice and also my brother in law, nephew and great neice from my ex's side. I want to post photos of the trip here and some of my latest knitting. I haven't had much time to rest up, I returned to work this week, found out I have strep throat, and started some projects to donate for the preschool auction. Also had our first baseball game. Nothing like being at home again! I plan to start posting on the groups I am in again soon, I have missed not staying in touch, also need to order one of those cool fine gauge sock looms from Isela! Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home