Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Baseball Rain Out Weekend

We had a tournament and two other games scheduled this weekend, lucky for me we live in the Northwest and it is raining, raining=canceled games! Don't take this the wrong way, I love watching my kids games, but since we got back from vacation and the time change we haven't been able to catch up on our sleep. So, this weekend is it! I found this quiz online, I love taking these and I plan to get some computer time in this weekend and order the fabulous sock loom from Isela and some sock yarn. I want that to be my summer projects maybe I can work on them at some baseball games? One eye on the ball one on the loom!??? Happy Easter everyone, enjoy a wonderful weekend with you family and friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home