Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I did it again!



Word of Warning, when you go to change the template in your blogger site, you HAVE to save it first, so you don't loose your links or anything extra you have added! I have done this again and lost them so I will be adding them along as I go. I had problems getting photos to load yesterday so I just closed it out and ta da when I did it today my template had changed.
On the Knitting front:
While on vacation I made a beach bag from the KK #2 booklet, I still need to crochet a handle for it. Last week, I finished a matching water bottle holder and beach towel bag made from the peaches and cream cotton thread. It came out really cute and I plan to donate it to our preschool's silent auction next month. It is our annual fundraiser where we have a dinner, and a silent and oral auction, it is a blast! I also have to dig out my embroidery machine and do a set of bath towels. It has been a VERY long time since I used it, I hope I remember how!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Love the beach bag. I think I'll have to make one of those. My project list is sooooo long! =)

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Crystal Kini said…

    Great bags Carla! I love that varigated yarn!
    Welcome Back!
    ~Crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home