Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

EFG driving me nuts

My efg sock looms is driving me nuts! I don't know if I am doing the stitches right or if I am suppose to be using two strands of yarn. I am using Knitpicks Parade sock yarn and it is so hard to see what I am doing,the yarn is small. Maybe I should have stuck with the larger looms! I went back to my bag on the yellow loom and I thought "my gosh , these pegs are huge!" I am making a bag that I plan to felt,it is in beige, brown and cranberry, I love the colors. Well, not much time for blogging now, have to get kids ready for school, the doctors visit and the weekend. I have tons of housework to do and I have my sister coming to visit :)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Isela: Purling Sprite said…

    Keep trying, don't give up. what's the weight of that yarn you are using? The pegs are tiny :)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    I am not sure of the weight, it says "Knit Picks Parade, 75% Superwash Wool 25% Nylon, made in Italy. 50 grams/137 yards Gauge: Needle Size 1-3, 7-8 stitches =1"

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sorka said…

    The EFG looms have a bit of a learning curve.. even I had trouble at first!! But keep going you'll get it!!
    Denise
    Knitchat.com

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger A Novelist said…

    Oh, how I miss the great Pacific Northwest (I'm from Seattle, now living in NYC)! I enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home