Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Cancer Horoscope


I am one of those people who read their horoscpoe daily, if you do too, then you know what I mean! I fit pretty well into my "Cancer" profile, or maybe it is just because I read it daily, I have transformed myself! HA, anyways, I stumbled upon, (not really it was in my email) and low and behold that is exactly what I am doing today, cleaning up loose ends! I am taking the day off with Kel, poor little guy, he has a cold so we will be home today. I will post photos of my projects today and mop my floor! Oh, also a tidbit to share with you, I registered at the Bath and Body Works website adn you can get a free mentha lip balm just for doing so. They will send you a coupon by mail. It is great stuff, I had my neice pick me up some the other day and some lip exfoiliator too. Gotta keep that smile great, I may have someone to kiss someday!!!! HEHEHEHEH You can find the link here Bath & Body

Cancer
Date of Birth: 06/27


Today is a good day to take out old projects that you never quite finished and get them done, Carla. Metaphysically speaking, it's hard to attain success with newer projects as long as the old ones are still sitting around. This might not be as much work as it seems. Remember that completing these projects could mean nothing more strenuous than looking them over and determining that they no longer have any value. Go to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home