Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Monday, June 26, 2006

My Birthday 39





OH MY GOSH! In a few hours it will actually be my 39th birthday! I can't believe it! I don't feel that old, hell I don't even feel 29 half the time! I have thought about it all day, and I have to say, I have changed so much in this past year. I have really done some soul searching and feel like I am the person I use to be before my marriage, but wiser..hehe...I will be working tomorrow and a friend has offered to cook me dinner and a cake, hey don't too get excited, it is a girl friend, not guy! Maybe some day, my perfect gift would be some wonderful guy on my porch with flowers and tickets to the Dave Matthews Band Concert in the Gorge on labor day weekend. Oh, well, maybe next year!I have been trying to get pictures to post through blogger and still no luck, i will keep trying as I want to share with you some photos of my knitting and the little guys. I am thinking about selling my DA extra fine gauge knitting loom ,it is a size 9 (for the socks). There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't like working with the gauge that small. I will even throw in a few skeins of yarn. Email me if anyone is interested. After I sell it, I will then try one of their adjustable looms. They do beautiful work. Oh good, it is working, so here is a hodgepodge of photos,I have to get them up while I can. Here it goes, my bags, Kel doing his awesome moto tricks, my bracelet my sister made me and the matching anklets we bought on her visit here and my new curly doo, it is natural, who knew?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger american girl in italy said…

    happy b-day and buon compleanno! Remember, 40 is the new 20 (or so I hear) hehehe I do think 40 is the new 30 though. Isn't it weird turning 39.. just think next year you will be 40! hehehe How did we get to be this old????

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Isela: Purling Sprite said…

    Happy Birthday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home