Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Crochet and Felting



I worked on some small coaster by crocheting circles in the wool I had left over,this is a shot of them prefelted. I felted them,but they just didn't turn out as nice as I wanted. I will end up using them as small trivets, I think? Anyways here is also a shot of my cranberry bag. That I love and can't wait to do more. Felting is my new passion. I have the day alone today, the x has the kids so I am of to go and take advantage of it. But what to do??????

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Katty_katwoman said…

    Carla, I LOVE your purse. Could you tell me where I can get the pattern? ALSO, what kind of yarn did you use? And, one last question...what are the dimensions post-felted? I REALLY love yours and want to make one myself!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Carla said…

    I got the pattern from Isela and loomknit.com It is the baguette one and I just added a few extra rows to make it longer. I did the handle different too, I sneaked a peek at one in a coffee shop and you just kind of fold in the sides a bit cut your holes and slip the handle through the knot. I don't know about the pre felted size it wasn't too large though and I used the peruvian wool from knitpicks.com I love to order from them. And the yarn doesn't come out too fuzzy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home