Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Good Saturday Morning

This morning I had a chance to get on my computer at home. I do sneak on the net at work, but it is here at home that I get to post on my blog. I have been catching up on the loom groups and there are so many neat things I have found. I am joining a knit a long with Isela for a Noni-bag. They are so cute, I am going to do the Sculpture in the Garden Bag. I can needle knit the knit stitch but I haven't used the circular needles so it will be a challenge. I have a local friend that I may need to call for help. Jen, I am talking about U! I also found this site which has the cutest animal hats made on the loom. They are adorable, I want to try some, I just can't decide on which one, plus the halter top, really cute! I am also going to add a few more links to some blogs I try to read daily, some are loom related others aren't. One thing I noticed and it is scaring me, why do most/all of us single women who knit have cats, does anyone else find this weird and a little disturbing? I am starting to get worried about my future!

My cat is the reality, this is the dream!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Isela: Purling Sprite said…

    hehehehe, the dream is quite some dream :).

    I can't wait to get started with the Noni Bag. I think I am going to do the same one too :).

    You should join Saturday Skies (look at my bloggy) and photograph your sky on Saturdays :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home