Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summertime Fun



We have been trying to enjoy our summer by doing new things. Since the kids have gotten a bit older it is easier to take them out and do a little more, my youngest is now 5. Before I would never have taken the kids to the lake alone or with my ex, he didn't like to do too much as a family, hence the 'divorce." So, over the weekend we went kayaking at Trillium Lake. It was a blast! Despite the wind, it was cold, we all had fun. So much fun in fact I am going to go and buy a raft tomorrow so we can all go out at once. We went with our good friends and used theirs! Lucky to have friends like that. Anyways here are some pictures I thought I would share. Other than that we have been busy with work, staying cool, we had a real heat wave here for a week or so and then I got a cover up on my old tattoo on my ankle and I absolutely love it. Oh, I have been knitting too, I did the basic hat in the Knitting Wheel book, I really like it, my little neighbor girl has since claimed it as her own but that is fine. It looks somewhat like a beret, really cute! Hope you are all enjoying your summer as we are :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home