Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day 2---D.D.D.Diet

I did well today, but I was hungry. Why is is that when you know your on a diet you get hungry!

B:
Fruit & yogurt Cup 3
coffee with creamer and sweet n low 0

L:
Green salad with Italian dressing 0
Reduced fat club crackers(5)2
WW ravioli frozen dinner 5

D:
Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich
(It was a soccer night)


Snacks:

WW chocolate cake 1
94% fat free popcorn 1


2 diet pepsi's
1 iced tea
1 h20


Not sure about the points count for the sandwich , but it is safe to say it was under the 12 points I had left without using any flex....yes, i did it! I am off to watch Miami Ink and then back on the net to search for some information about emotional eating. I really thing I fall into that category, so I am out to fix it! Good luck fellow dieters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home