Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Day 4 and Felting too!



Day 4--I have my meals planned for today, gonna stick with them.
B: 1/2 plain bagel with cream cheese 3
COFFEE, the usual of course

L: Wild rice and chicken soup 5
5 club reduced fat saltine crackers 2

S: 1 cup seedles red grapes and a string cheese 3

D: WW meal, not sure what kind yet, but most likely under 5 pt. 5
Veggie
S: More popcorn, luv it! 1
total points 19, will probably have a ww chocolatte bar too +1= 20

Now onto the knitting and felting. I made a cute little handbag the other day and I plan to felt it hopefully today? I took the day off work so I will just be hanging out all day. The weather is nice today, raining! I am working on a sunglass case too so I plan to get that done and felt them this afternoon. I have so many projects I want to do, I get confused and don't know where to start! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home