Carla's Life~Random Thoughts~Crafting

My adventures in knitting looms, knitting with needles,crafting and the sanity of single parenting and raising my boys!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Diet Day 1-Goal to lose 30 pounds....

I did pretty well today, at least I feel like I have some accountability by posting my daily endeavors here. So here goes, I am following the Weight Watcher points plan, my points as it stands according to my weight is 24 . No I am sure I should be at 22, but since I am pms'ing seriously and must have at least 5 pounds water weight I will just let it go, more food for me..hehehe.... So today I had:

breakfast:
yogurt with blueberries and strawberries (mc D's) 3
Coffee with sweet n low and creamer (maybe a point)
Chocolate milk (bad, shouldn't of had this) 5

Lunch:
Green salad with Paul Newman Italian dressing 0
WW frozen tuna noodle casserole(this is yummy) 5
Club reduced fat crackers (5) I needed the salt!2

Dinner:
2 small boneless bbq chicken 4
2 biscuits with honey (should have stopped at one) 10
dieting is so hard!

Also, two diet pepsi's, one large ice tea, and a water

total: 30
I get 35 flex points a week so I borrowed 6, I will have to do better tomorrow!

total: 25 flex left


You can visit Weight Watchers here...

Okay, off to find some ww blogs to link to....Carla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home